Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Regarding Same Sex Marraige

It's ridiculous not to allow same sex marraige. I wonder if those three brother cats, I saw at the trailer park, taking turns doing each other, rolling around happily afterwards making muffins in the grass, I wonder if they know they're going to hell and need to repent.

I didn't tell them.

A cat would consider that a ridiculous concept.

We humans should too. There's not a lot of love in this world. Where it exists, we should celebrate it, no matter whom it is loving whom.

I was going to trap the two males left unfixed at the old woman's 31 Cat Trailer this evening. But her daughter in law called and said the old lady wanted it done some other time. It's tough when you're helping people out and they won't accomodate your schedule with vet appointments, but want you to accomodate them instead.

It's the same thing with that last Millersburg male, too. I think that man might purposefully subvert trapping him. Why else would he tell me, when I left him a trap one day to use the next week "I'll have him ready," but then go ahead and feed him, and make all sorts of excuses as to why he didn't really have time to try much? And this same scenario has played out twice now, almost like a game.

I get the feeling the man likes the drama of excuses and borrowing and reborrowing a trap, rather than just catching the cat so it can be done. I won't loan him a trap for the job again. Nope. No sense in it, just more pain if I did, for me.

If I'm ever up real early, I'll go out there and catch that boy myself. Otherwise, it's their problem to solve. Afterall, that man told me they would pay $20 per cat to cover a rabies vaccine, and so, stupidly, I got the three done a rabies and a distemper and paid out of pocket. And he stiffed me. That's just mean and very very dishonest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...