Friday, May 29, 2009

Blind, Deaf and Lactating

I caught the female I was asked to trap, living under a building next to the SS building. She is all white, deaf, blind and lactating, but she can't go back, because the insurance office people are going to block the hole she uses to go under their building on Monday.

I guess the SS security said he saw a couple kittens with her a few weeks ago. I am hoping she is nursing one or both of those, and does not have a new litter under that building. Either way, it's sad. I don't know what on earth I can do with a blind and deaf cat.

I will try to catch her kittens. At least one is still alive out there.

I know this cat. It is the third cat I was told about a few months ago, when a woman who lives at Heatherdale Trailer Park called about more strays she was feeding. The three strays were: a brown tabby female; the orange tabby male with scrunched ears, and the white cat. I asked the tenants to trap the cats with the managers trap. The woman who called won't get involved, for some unknown reason, but got some friend of hers who is nuts to trap.

She did set the trap and caught the brown tabby. She was very pregnant at spay. SafeHaven took her in afterwards. The woman then wouldn't try for the other two. It was almost two months before I heard from her again. That was after the man found the badly injured orange and white male in his carport. The old woman then vowed to try for the other two. But it was almost another month before suddenly she called last Thursday that she'd trapped that orange tabby long hair male and come get him, and kill him. I was really not very happy with her. The cat was fixed and returned. I was told the white cat had disappeared long ago. Well now I know where she disappeared to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...