Saturday, February 28, 2009

Craigslist Post on lost cat

I know this cat. I got her fixed for those folks. She is gorgeous. Makes me sad to see she is now missing. Here is the post:

Our one year old cat ashes went missing about a month ago from our home on 18th ave. by memorial middle school. she is fixed, and a grey tabby. her top coat is black. med. hair length. She is very missed. we have searched all over for her. if you have seen her or have her we would love to have her back. She is my daughters cat. thank you...

And here's another sad craigslist post, about a three legged dog at Linn County Dog Control. Or was there. I did call the lady who posted because, my gosh, a three legged dog in a shelter, that's awful. I also called her up because of the name of the dogs' original owners. This woman who posted found the dog, and then handed her over to Senior Dog Rescue, only to be contacted by the owners, who took her back. The owners last name is Torres. She was again found as a stray apparently. What interested me is that is the same last name as the people over near Crabtree who didn't feed their cats and all that sorrowful horrible stuff. That is the last name of the people who had Rags, Peko and Miato, and the little starved calico I had to return. I'm sure it's a common name, but maybe it's the same people, since they do not care for their animals.

Here's the post on craigslist about the dog and the poster is the woman who found the dog after the owners lost or abandoned it the first time. They should never have gotten the dog back:

There is an amazing dog at Linn County Dog Control that I found a few months ago and returned to her owners. She was found stray again and it looks like her owners are not going to reclaim her. She is a senior 3 legged blind dog, but the most amazing little thing you will ever meet. She is housetrained, quiet, and friendly. She would be great for an older person, or anyone really. She loves to just hang out and gets along with all animals and children. She is a doxie/chi cross and is only 8 I believe, but looks older. She needs a loving home that will spoil her. I can help pay the adoption fee if someone can save her! I love this dog in only the 4 short days that I got to know her. Thanks and pass the word on Mimi the wonder dog! Also if anyone knows a Torres this is their dog and they need to reclaim her if they can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dashing

 Got a message this morning.  Was I even really awake yet?   The weather has been really winterish, with winds, pouring rain, cold, even thu...