Monday, January 19, 2009

Cats Fixed Last Week

Feather, the rest area kitten, recovering well from her cold. She is just a sweetheart, but has been through hell. She still startles at loud noises. She went through what I can't even imagine out there. She's not feral at all and had to have been either dumped or lost from a car.
This was the other yard stray male I got fixed and released back. He was back for more food within two hours after I released him, following his neuter.
This female teen, fixed last week, was one of two kittens born to a stray female on Main street, taken in by a family. I got the adult female fixed last fall, but the kittens were still young. I called them last week to find out if they had either of the kittens still, because they needed fixed. They had just the female, so she is now spayed.
A man trying to control the cat population at an Albany complex brought me his latest catches last Sunday night. Two teen boys, one all black and one a brown tabby tux. Both were eartipped and neutered last week.
The black male teen, fixed last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to 7-11

 I already have 3 cats here, waiting for placement from 7-11, with Silverton Cat Rescue barn cat program. The two girls--Eleven and Petunia,...