Saturday, November 08, 2008

Five Cats Already Lined up for Monday

I already have five cats lined up for Monday fixing. Four are boys and one a girl. Two of the boys were abandoned on Spicer when somebody went to jail, I was told. Two more boys are from the house the injured torti yesterday, took refuge under. I got a lot of cats fixed before, for that woman, but one female I got fixed had young kittens. She had thought at the time she had homes lined up for all of them, but two of the males were returned, so they now need fixed.

The fifth cat is a sister of the Siamese male fixed Thursday. He lives with someone else but the party who got his owners to hand him over for neuter also knows the people with his sister, who have agreed she needs spayed, so if all goes well, she also will be fixed Monday.

I also hope to trap the female of the Tuhill colony I've not yet caught and maybe the Corvallis one, too, the only one of that six cat colony now not fixed.

Miri may go to a home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to 7-11

 I already have 3 cats here, waiting for placement from 7-11, with Silverton Cat Rescue barn cat program. The two girls--Eleven and Petunia,...