Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Contributors--Poppa Inc's Step Up Heroes

Blessed Midori, of Ridgefield, WA and her husband have pledged to contribute $45 per month to Poppa Inc. next year. Marianne, of Surrey B.C. has pledged $20 per month. Claire of France has pledged $16 US dollars per month and her neice--$6. Diane of Corvallis--$20. Three of the above live outside the US!

None of these folks have a lot of money.

It is hard to believe, actually, the kindness of strangers and their generosity to help mid valley strays. But I think, in reality, although these are wonderful cat lovers, that they are contributing to Poppa Inc, really to help me. For what would I do, and they know this, if I could not help the strays, through Poppa Inc. funding. That is like sitting up to a very nice warm fire, when I think about it.

And Jeanne of East Coast (how do you like that listing of your location, Jeanne?), has now pledged also $20 per month and she doesn't live anywhere near Oregon, let alone the mid valley, either! Is not that amazing?

2 comments:

  1. hey I am also pledging my twenty a month!! I am going to start on the third, which is when we always get our social security checks - that way the money will always be in the bank onthat day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's right - about a four hour drive away from the ocean lol....or three hours, depending on what part of the ocean i am going to...it also takes that long to take a greyhound to atlantic city from baltimore - but two hours car driving time.
    anywho, that makes a twenty buck a month pledge, plus the two boxes of cat food each month....plus all the other stuff that keeps popping up in your mailbox....what can I say? its fun spending the hubby's money!!! (just kidding - he doesn't mind either)

    ReplyDelete

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...