Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Three girls, two boys fixed today

Well, the mom cat, who is not returning to the trailer, was pregnant at spay today. Poor little girl, out there starving to death and pregnant. No more kittens for her and she'll leave for a barn home Thursday afternoon, with Atom and Luke.

I have the big gray adult male, fixed today, here and will return him early in the morning since by 9:00 a.m., I have to have my car at the mechanics. There are still two adults out there to catch--one female and one male.

The three half growns were two girls and a boy. I hate to take them back there, but I have no other place for them. I took the couple a bag of cat food today.

I have the two tiny kittens here. Their mother quit nursing them, likely because she is also starved nearly to death. The other two tiny kittens were killed by the neighbors dog. Really, no cats should go back there.

I was too worn out to take Robinhood to his new home this evening. Will do so tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...