Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Door to Door Salesman?

This guy came to my door and was insistent I open the door. I couldn't really hear what he was saying through the closed door. He pointed to some id hanging from a lanyard around his neck, like that gave him legitimacy, but I saw nothing on it but his photo and one word, which seemed really weird. I told him to move on, that I wasn't interested in buying anything.

I snapped this photo of him for kicks at a neighbors down the street. But then I looked at it. His left hand is by something that looks like a cord going up his back. Doesn't it look like a cord? He carried what looked like a cell phone or blackberry and what looked like a small laptop. He was writing in the blackberry or texting as he was wanting to come in to my place, which made me very nervous.

Right there, above the water bottle cap below his hand. What is that?He appears to be fidgeting with it, with that left hand, or adjusting it. It's not suspenders because he's wearing a belt, and the cord droops below his beltline. Shadow? Photo distortion? Or???

No comments:

Post a Comment

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...