Sunday, April 13, 2008

30 Cats Fixed Last Week

I took in 30 cats to be fixed last week. 14 were done at the Neuterscooter, then 16 more at the vet in Jefferson over two days. All 14 done at the Neuterscooter were from Millersburg C&G Overflow and Overflow barn colonies. The 16 included nine tame cats from Albany, five Millersburg Country colony cats and two from Millersburg C&G Overflow barn. DMH reddish black female, pregnant at spay.
Brown tab on white female, preg at spay.
And three males, this one and the two below, all five from Millersburg Country, fixed Friday. These are some of the goat farmer refugees that they abandoned when they moved.


DSH black Millersburg C&G Overflow barn female, preg at spay.
Sunny, from Millersburg C&G Overflow Barn. He was so sweet. I sure wanted to find him a home, but returned him to the barn. I am still hoping to find him a home.
Lynx Point Siamese female, one of six fixed from one household in Albany last week.
Siamese teen female, also fixed last week. My gift card fund paid to also have her umbilical cord hernia repaired.
Orange and white male, neutered last Thursday, and the last cats in that large household of cats that needed fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Trip to Lake?

 I went to the lake yesterday.  It was supposed to get up to near 80 by late afternoon.  I checked the reservoir level first, to make sure I...