Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Snowman, now named Samson, in his new home with his new buddy

Snowman got a great home with a great couple in Springfield a few weeks back. His family sent me a photo of him with his new best buddy, their first cat. Samson, as Snowman is now called, has fit in easily with the established cat. They are thrilled with him. It is so wonderful to hear one of my cat family is doing great. I also heard from the woman who adopted Mohavi, from the Slaughterhouse Colony (same place Cattyhop comes from) and Luna, whom I trapped in Beazall County Park. She knows the man who adopted two Camp Boondoggle cats, too--Hooch and Tin Can Tizzy, and they too are doing well. These updates make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...