Friday, March 21, 2008

About 100 Cats Fixed Today

It was an extremely long tiring day. I carried tons of cats in traps and carriers from check in to the back, to surgery and back to recovery, just a lot of hard work, until I can't even see straight tonight I am so tired, home finally, about 9:30 p.m. But it was all worth it, I say, my aching back, my aching knee, my aching arms. All worth it.

100 cats were fixed. Over 60 were females. There were about ten or 15 ferals in the bunch I think. The rest were tame and owned.

About 100 less cats out there breeding. So it was a very good day for the cats of Eugene, Oregon. A very very good day.

The Neuterscooter rocks. The neuterscooter so rocks. Thank you Neuterscooter, from the cats of Oregon. We love you. We do.

1 comment:

Dashing

 Got a message this morning.  Was I even really awake yet?   The weather has been really winterish, with winds, pouring rain, cold, even thu...