Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Pigs Who Killed Bhutto

Let them rot in their own filthy disgusting blood.

She knew she'd likely die. She came back anyway. She came back because she loved Pakistan and she wanted a better Pakistan for its people.

And so the black slobs of evil killed her. And with her does hope for Pakistan also die? Will the people give in to the violence of the Islamists, who want to control every aspect of every person's life, particularly, of a woman's life? Why? Because they're insane. They are insane unhappy control freaks and that is the bottom line.

No one is allowed freedom or happiness under fundamentalist Islamists. NO ONE!

We too here, in our country, must guard against the dangers presented by religious extremists. I have read that Mike Huckabee is somehow connected to a way out there cult, where woman are kept shrouded away, without voice, and children are punished by being forced to kneel and pray in a closet, sometimes for hours, sometimes for days. I don't know if this is true. If it is, it's disturbing.

Are such pseudo-religious control freak cults a danger to America? Every bit as much a danger as Islamic fundamentalists. Fundamentalist Mormons and other Mormon outgroups--just as dangerous.

Mormons don't even believe anyone of color can get into their heaven, or own a planet, like they believe also. My brother told me they have "suspended" some of their controversial beliefs while Mitt Romney runs for President. I asked how they suspend beliefs their founder, Mr. Joseph 'Face in Hat', Indian treasurer scammer, wrote in as doctrine. My brother says they do this by "locating alternate writings" of Joseph Smith. Mr. Smith had something like 17 wives. I believe some of those wives were kids, basically.

I am tired of all this violence. I am tired of men who kill, for whatever justification they can vomit up. I am tired of fake religions and fake Christians. I am tired of religions that sprout mainly so men can control women or have sex with kids. I am tired of the people who support violence, including the left leaning movie industry. I am tired of people who decide the best way to solve problems is through violence.

This is part of an instant gratification world, a world where long term effort to change things peacefully is judged too hard, for most. Instead, violence becomes the chosen answer to everything.

It's just so damn easy to pull a trigger. It doesn't take courage to pull a trigger or trigger a bomb that also blows one's self up, so the perp never has to face victims or families of victims.

Verbal and debate skills in our world are declining in favor of the use of bullets and bombs to solve all problems. Such is the world of men.

Who are the courageous of our time?

I'll tell you who.

Those who turn away from violence as a solution, that's who.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...