Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Worried About Moby

I am worried about Moby. I haven't heard a thing all day. He's up at the clinic. I did call three times. The last time I called they said the doctor couldn't give him his final X-ray until after 6:00 and to come get him tomorrow. I asked if he'd eaten and the assistant asked what kind of food he usually gets, wet or dry. I said both but that he's not eating and hasn't been. Today is the third day. YOu can't put food out in front of a cat who is not eating. You have to force feed them and perhaps give them fluids. But first, the blockage, if that what is wrong, must be dealt with.

I wish I'd just asked for metaclopamine, or whatever that drug is he's had before, when suffering a blockage. But I told them that has done the job before, so perhaps they just gave him that.

So I'm worried about my beloved Moby, having heard nothing. I am worried toxicity will set in, if the blockage is not dealt with. I'm worried because he's not eaten for so long. Maybe everything has been dealt with by now. I am just worried, that's all. I love him very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...