Tuesday, November 07, 2006


Then there's the next unit to work on, a woman with three adult females and five kittens. I will be taking the three adult females in on Thursday load, to be fixed. She wants to find two of them homes, too, but I told her all I could do would be to put them on my petfinder site as adoptable. Unfortunately, petfinder has been down for a couple of days. I can't add or remove pets to my site. Anyhow, this is Cub, one of the male kittens who will be neutered soon and needs a home. She will be keeping one of the gray and white male kittens, but the other four, three of them boys, will be up for adoption. Cub, here, is one of them. He's long hair black, white undercoat and very cute. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey, if you can't get to Petfinder via Petfinder.org, try Petfinder.com. That should be up.

    ReplyDelete

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...