Saturday, July 04, 2009

Dancing!

I went over to Corvallis. I was going to the feed store, but I diverted to the River Front. It was like I was not in control of my own feet.

I ended up at the Red, White and Blues Festival. There was not much of a crowd and the crowd present was quiet. I think it takes beer drinkers to create a loud enthusiastic crowd maybe.

However, that did not stop me from dancing my legs out. My knees out, actually. I finally had to take my leave, before I collapsed!

I ran into a few people I'd known awhile ago. They looked well, and happy. I got a ride on the Pedicab, which was very cool!

I had a GREAT time. My knees now have ice bags strapped to them. Worth it!

What was fun, also, and maybe this is an older person thing, watching the kids and families play in the fountain and dance. I like to watch happy people. Makes me feel happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wolverine Visits Linn County

 I don't know if its the same Oregon touring wandering wolverine that was seen yesterday outside Lebanon on Golden Valley road.   The wa...