Sunday, August 31, 2008

Atom and Luke, No Longer Barn Cat Material

The last boys, both blue, from the Kitten Yard colony are no longer barn cat material. They've decided to be tame boys. I called them Atom and Last Kitten Standing, the latter name given because he was the last kitten needing caught in that yard of 14 kittens. LKS for short. Now I've shortened the name to "Luke". So it's Atom and Luke needing homes now.

As for the three Starvation Kids, I've named the littel black and white boy "Hungry" but am still up in the air over names for the brown tabby on whites, a boy and a girl. Sami, the pneumonia girl, is doing well, still over eating, due to her own struggle with starvation at her prior situation, but she'll settle down to normal patterns I"m sure. Sami is completely tame while Hungry and his siblings I am still working on.Atom and Luke, Atom in the back.
The blue boys again.
Two of the Starvation Kids, the two I have not yet named, one boy, one a girl.
Girl of the Starvation Three from the BS Dead Car Field.
Sami, the pneumonia girl from the Elm street district of Albany.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wolverine Visits Linn County

 I don't know if its the same Oregon touring wandering wolverine that was seen yesterday outside Lebanon on Golden Valley road.   The wa...