Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Another Cat Gets Abandoned in Albany

I don't know if he'll survive it. White male, allegedly neutered, abandoned by two guys over on 34th street. They allegedly severely abused him before, by putting him in the oven and turning it on. One of them then called the cops on the other over this. The cat was not injured and remained at the residence. The guys have been evicted. I would guess rightfully. They left the poor cat. I went and put some food out for him.

I called a city council person who knows the building owner and asked her to try to get the cat into SafeHaven, since I'm overloaded and SafeHaven doesn't take in anyone for me. I'm hoping they will for someone like a council person, perhaps. Probably the only chance he's got.

It's just a fourplex. I've gotten a dozen cats fixed just from there.

2 comments:

  1. Why do people do sick things like this? It makes no sense.

    Evicted? To bad they can't be evicted off the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't know. Too bad the Australia option isn't open anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...