Thursday, June 26, 2008

Worn Out

I'm worn out. I took seven kittens, all from free kitten ads, up to be fixed in Tigard. I wanted them to be fixed before the people with them, adopt them out, so that at least these few kittens won't be overpopulating the planet with cats and so at least I won't ever be chasing down the kittens of these kittens. I know. It's only seven kittens, among hundreds upon hundreds being given away free in the mid valley. But, at least seven are fixed. At least seven, I thought, won't be reproducing more kittens in a three or four months.

I figured I'd sleep during the day at the rest area, but last minute, I headed over to Keni's, figuring I would sleep there. But she was headed off to a job. She does landscaping and weeding. So she asked if I wanted to go so I did. Poor decision. I ended up by this golf course pond, cutting out dead blackberry vines. I got all scratched up. Then the woman came home and yelled at me, that I she didn't want to waste her money paying to have that done, since the owners of that development are supposed to clear that but haven't. But I didn't know that.

But I told her she got my labor for free, not to worry, that she wasn't paying for what I did. I then went to wait in the car for Keni. Shitty day, and the golf course golfers would hit balls that would fly by me. There were literally dozens in the bushes and even on her porch. She puts them all in a big bin then donates them to a high school. Me, I'd be selling them and I'd be wearing a hard hat whenever I sat on my porch.

I meant to sleep the day through, needed to sleep the day through. Finally got the kittens and came home, took five to their two places, and now I'm taking two from that disintegrating Pine Meadow situation, to KATA, in Lebanon.

I'm so worn out everything is funny. Except my life really isn't very funny. I do way to much for people. If I were pleasing myself, instead of helping everybody else, I"d be finding a way out of Albany for good, is what I'd be doing. So tomorrow, I'm going to start a plan of action. The phone will be off the hook.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Strayer,
    Would you be insulted if I sent you a donation? It wouldn't be much but I'd like to help you somehow. I'm not sure of protocol on this as I have NEVER responded to any blogs before now. See how fabulous you are? K

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh, Kay, what an honor. I am always open to help with finances for the cats. E-mail me and I will you the options. bluestray@yahoo.com. THANK YOU. I love the word fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I emailed you earlier today but I see you've had your hands full. I'll be offline for the next 3 days, back on Wed. Have a good weekend. K

    ReplyDelete

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...