Sunday, June 22, 2008

Penile Ego

A friend of mine called yesterday. She was telling me a story about going for a walk with an older guy she's known awhile. He has health issues, some alcohol issues and as a friend, she was going for a walk with him. So they stop and sit down and what does this guy blurt out, to a much younger married woman? He confesses that he would have hit on her long ago, if he'd been smart.

How did my happily married friend respond? Well, inside I guess she was laughing her head off and incredulous.

What is up with some men, that the highest compliment they feel they can give a woman is to declare how they'd like to stick their penis in them. That any woman would be so lucky, so honored, to get laid by even older pudgy men with issues.

Gosh that's so pathetic.

These are men with penile egos. They are blind to reality and guided only by the tremendous ego of their penis.

I have read married bloggers comment about women they see and the comments revolve around how awful or good that woman, despite her age and the fact the blogger is married, would be as a sex partner. What is up with that? Again, very pathetic and funny.

There are men out there, however, who function with the brain in their heads, who learn self-disclipine regarding their lower brain, and these men are heads above the those who function at the lower brain level.

I've seen the reports out, that men can't even register very well, the higher frequencies of a woman's voice. The "my husband doesn't listen to me" complaint of many women is actually no fault of men, just their biology. But, that biological study done, does raise questions?

Should men counsel, as in counselors, psychologists, shrinks, women if they truely can't even hear or listen to them? Should women teach men, in high school or college if males are unable to really hear a female's voice frequencies, and same thing, should men teach women and girls?

When science makes discoveries, regarding differences between the sexes, we never seem to implement change to reflect discoveries that might create improvements. And there are differences between the sexes. We aren't made the same.

I would love to one day see nurture, a woman's strength, regarded, in status and pay, equal to muscle. We worship muscle--exampled in professional sports and all sorts of other ways. But we don't worship nurture. Why aren't those who help children, old folks, hospice workers, the sick (caregivers, nurses aids, even nurses) and even homeless animals, regarded as heroes and paid as nurture heroes?

Women nurture. We shouldn't call such a virtue "weakness". We should celebrate it every bit as much as muscular strength is celebrated. Otherwise, balance is lost and the world created is one overwhelmed in the virtue of power. What virtues attach to worshipped power? Greed and violence.

There is need in our world of both strength and nurture. We should pay equal tribute to both.

2 comments:

  1. Hey boggywoggy, my blog posts always make you ill. Remember? You hate my blog, you've told me that in so many words several times. One way to avoid becoming ill from reading my blog is to not read it, then you don't have to tell me how much you hate my posts repeatedly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, boggy's post was removed. I've only had a few comments from this person over the years. All have been negative. So I remove the comments.

    ReplyDelete

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...