Sunday, December 08, 2013

Ice Day, Oregon

This is Ice Day in Oregon.

I celebrate by taking photos like this ice sculpture courtesy of my dead neighbors outside faucet!


And this one, I call Ice Droppings.....




And this ice art hangs from the cat yard wire and is spectacular!




The cats sometimes venture out, but not often.  This is what their beloved cat tree climb looks like today.

I usually do not feed birds but I have felt sorry for them in this very strange weather we are having.  So, I put out bird seed on a tray I had scrounged at Heartland Humane in Corvallis, when they were giving away old cage pieces and trays and wire.  I have bird seed I use to grow cat grass.

And they came, hordes of them....




Happy Oregon Ice Day to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...