Monday, December 30, 2013

First to Leave

An old friend is taking two of the Lebanon colony cats, maybe even this weekend.  She wants the two oldest ones.

The oldest cats of the group are Patches, Flopsy, Thunder, Mona Lisa and Huckleberry, the laid back muted torti who wants to be a tame girl.  Patches and Thunder are the oldest of the five adults.  This will be an outside barn type home on a fenced property with lots of snug outbuildings where cats can sleep warm out of the weather and she already has over a dozen outside amiable fixed cats.   And a nice room for them to acclimate. 

I think I will send off Thunder and Patches, but not sure yet.

Two down!!!! Soon off to a great home with someone I know.  Yippeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...