Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Good Reads Wanted!

Suggest to me some good books to read!  I need the help.

I like both fiction and nonfiction.  I don't like blood and gore quick mystery books, like some of the slasher type fast food murder mysteries out there now.  I don't read the fast food romance novels either.  I did at one time.

Other than that, I like anything from short stories to classics to humor.

I'm trying to remember some of my favorite books, but even that is hard.

I intend to come back to this post once I remember them to add to the list.  For now I'll start my favorite books list.

Endurance, by Alfred Lansing

White Fang, Call of the Wild, both by Jack London

Darkness at Noon, by Arthur Koestler

Ghost Soldiers, by Hampton Sides

As I Lay Dying, by William Faulkner

For Whom the Bell Tolls, by Earnest Hemmingway

A Sand County Almanac, by Aldo Leopold

The Dive from Clausen's Pier, by Ann Packer

Cannery Row, by John Steinbeck

The Monkey Wrench Gang, by Edward Abbey




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...