Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Jack, the Embedded Collar Albany Siamese, I ran Into, Up for Adoption at Heartland. Plus, Cat Photos!


Jack
Animal ID16707526
SpeciesCat
BreedDomestic Shorthair/Mix
Age2 years
SexMale
SizeLarge
ColorCream
Spayed/Neutered
DeclawedNo
HousetrainedUnknown
SiteHeartland Humane Society
LocationExam Room
Intake Date7/12/2012
This pet also is eligible for 30 days of pre-paid pet health insurance. For more information please visit www.sheltercare.com or call 1-866-375-PETS.
Visit ThePetangoStore.com for discounted prices on pet medication and supplies! Low prices on Flea/Tick, Heartworm & more! Receive a 10% discount on your


first order.


Jack's at Heartland Humane in Corvallis. Click here to go there.








Alexi, from the Albany business colony, originally.


Buffy, originally from Dead Car Field and the 120 cat BS colony, just outside Albany.


Buffy again.


Haley, from the Apathetic Albany Business colony.


Posey, a little doll, from Spicer Origins colony.  I fear for the rest of her family.  Although fixed now, when I drive by, I never see any of them anymore.

And dear Sam, originally abandoned in Millersburg, Sam is athletic, loving and insecure.  I love him!
I'm still working on the under the eaves cat run project.  Project scope seems to have morphed.
Window box floor pieces, cut from abandoned Millersburg wood and painted with paint abandoned in a towed vehicle.

My dear Sam again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...