Friday, June 29, 2012

The Ultimate Free Loading Manipulator (on craigslist, where else)

 OMG, this post can only make one laugh.  It's author is either the ultimate leechy freeloader, with a side of passive aggressive manipulation or a jokester, already bored with summer. 

 

Sponsor a Pitbull Spay (Corvallis)


Date: 2012-06-29, 12:12PM PDT
Reply to: v89wp-3108983352@comm.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I understand there are a lot of people who would like to see pit bulls spayed.
Well here is your chance to do your part!
I have a sweet 8 1/2 month old pitbull who is going to start going into heat soon.
Currently, I cannot afford for her to get spayed, but she is around a lot of un-neutered dogs and pit bulls.
I don't want her to get pregnant, but keep in mind the litter of 10 that she came from was an accident.
So if you would like to sponsor the spaying of a pit bull for what ever moral justification you have, then feel free to contact me and I will make arrangements with a vet.
If not, we may see some more cute little pit bulls on the streets of Corvallis in the near future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...