Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The CRIMINALS of Big Oil

While I have lamented the high gas prices, struggled, as have many in the Northwest, with gas prices over $4 per gallon, a new report suggests big oil manipulated these prices in the northwest by closing several west coast refineries at once (for repairs) to reduce supply and made $50 million per day on us struggling souls as a result.

These people have no souls.  They are criminals and I am really too angry to even post tonight after hearing the story on the news.  They need strung up, put in jail for life.  These are greedy awful people causing human suffering and I hate them.

Read on story about it here, in the Oregonian.

They are evil.  They are greed.  They don't care who they hurt.  It makes me so angry, feel so powerless to know our country is controlled by these greedy freaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...