Saturday, January 14, 2012

Del Taco Serves Up Inedible Garbage

I don't eat fast food much and when I do, it's usually Subway. Tonight, I pulled into Del taco. I ordered two chicken tacos and nachos. When I got home, I pulled out the soft tacos. They had some circular hard thing in the middle, cold and tough, and I could not identify it.

The nachos had clumpy looking sour cream that tasted spoiled. The chips were stale, not crispy, but kind of oily old. It was so disgusting I dumped them in my trash. I can't believe that would pass as food. Health department needs to make a visit there.

It served to remind me fast food isn't real food. I have no idea what that was. But it wasn't food and it didn't taste anything like food. I hope I don't get sick.

Yuk! A million times over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...