Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Few Odd Photos

Nightshot of Jackson street high water closure last Thursday.

Night shot, auto setting, barricades for high water a block from me.


The elk rest area, on 38, flooded out. Where are the elk? Probably in the hills.
At the elk place, just outside Reedsport, which was flooded.



Boredom at the Snipped clinic. I was going to sleep in my car, while the cats were fixed. Instead, I played with my camera. Hand against the window, outside rain.

Belly up for a spay job at Snipped!

Offering to the gods of rain.

Fake dozing picture, what I should have been doing, in my car, while waiting for cats, at Snipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dashing

 Got a message this morning.  Was I even really awake yet?   The weather has been really winterish, with winds, pouring rain, cold, even thu...