Friday, October 14, 2011

Ineffective

I took one load of cats to be fixed early in the month and was unable to get more appointments there until nearly the end of the month.

Without a close by clinic and the ability to catch cats and take them in, as I catch them, without a place to take a pregnant cat to be fixed quickly, I am now a hobbyist and ineffective as an agent of humane population reduction.

Most of my time now is spent home alone with my cats, or online trying to find the rescues here homes.

Lots of people might think that sounds wonderful. Not for me, the obsessive cat trapper, the "get em fixed" girl.

I would rather be out rounding up cats. I wish I could come up with a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...