Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cheap Toy Cat (another Miss Daisy Vid)



I've discovered cheap thrills lately. The cost of everything, especially gas, means I don't get out much.

For exercise, I do catercize, lifting cats as weights to music. Valentino is my most hefty and therefore most catercize worthy cat, but his rolly polly belly makes him awkward to use in weight lifting catercize maneuvers.

I practice the cat hop routinely too, for exercise and necessity.

The litter box stoop also helps keep my back muscles in shape. I wonder how many calories I burn scooping litter boxes.

I don't watch much TV anymore. I can't find anything worth watching. Until....last night. I stumbled upon a PBS British comedy "The Children". It is funny and twisted and I am already hooked.

I also travel via google maps and street view. I've become quite the street view voyeur I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...