Saturday, August 13, 2011

Two Kittens Go to Homes





Winnie got a home just now, with an Albany woman.



Happy was hauled off by my next door neighbor. We'll see if she ever brings him back. She'd fallen in love with him before he went to Heartland. Sure, I played up the whole thing about them sitting in the euth room last night when I got there when I was told to come take them back. You gotta do what you gotta do.



She carried off Happy as if it had always been meant to be, and their detour through Heartland like a wait in an airport for a delayed flight. My jaw was left hanging, flapping, the outrage over Heartland's late afternoon call, like an ocean squall only a novice sailor would notice or mention.



Two kittens down. Back to six.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...