Friday, July 22, 2011

Five Albany Cats Fixed Today

Walnut street sisters, fixed today.
Bad photo of NYN, the tabby tux female kitten from the VV colony, spayed today.
Orange tabby kitten from VV colony, neutered today.
Last brick house cat needing fixed from the Brick House four, the only male.


Five Albany cats were fixed today. I took up Sunny and Not Yet Named (NYN) from the VV colony, a boy and a girl, and they were fixed. They go home tomorrow.

I took up the last cat of four needing fixed just off Queen, the only boy of the four, and he was fixed and is now back home. Done there.

I took up two girl kittens from over near the hospital and they were fixed and now they're home.

There you have it. Five more Albany cats will not be breeding.

I made rice noodles with ginger and brussels' sprouts for dinner. I also made a tart, out of my tree cherries, maple syrup, cinnamon and Bisquick, which was all I had to use for dough. It unfolded in the oven. I should have tied it. It was still really good. I saved out some of the cherry mixture, heated it up again, and used it for topping, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...