Friday, June 10, 2011

Dex's Last Day

Today Dex will move on. She's very weak this morning and even with a low body temperature, moved off the heating pad.

She'll go to the vet I'm familiar with and who know her.

There will be no being put through the ringer for me or for Dex there.

No witch hunt. No inquest. No prodding or poking in a needless exam of her. No bullshit.

Just a poor old friend getting some help out of misery.

I should have gone that route to begin with. I wanted to spare her the car ride.

At this point, I don't care what it costs. I'll do what I have to do to survive the rest of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dashing

 Got a message this morning.  Was I even really awake yet?   The weather has been really winterish, with winds, pouring rain, cold, even thu...