Wednesday, June 22, 2011

3 Cats Fixed Today. FIV Kittens Heading to Portland.

Three more females were fixed today. Two are from Corvallis and one was from Albany.

I stayed up in the area today, to get away from the demands here. I had a great time. I went and saw the latest Pirates movie, which was, as have been all the Pirates movies, enjoyable. Gets my swagger on.

The six Albany FIV kittens will be transferred to Portland and be under the care of the man who founded Cat Adoption, although he is no longer active with that shelter.

He is a HUGE cat lover and these FIV kittens will be under excellent care with him.

So there you have it. My day. Just another day in the life of me, a person intent on saving the feline world. Yup.

UPDATE: Ain't going to happen with the FIV kittens going to Portland. Guess who is the one who got saddled with the request to foster them? Poppa's president, when she is already broke and driving a long way to care for her own hordes of cats every single day until she can sell her house and move. Ain't going to happen. I had no idea the kittens were being offloaded to her. IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. She's overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...