Friday, January 28, 2011

Taco Bell

So....the good news is, vegetarians can eat at Taco Bell and feel pretty happy since news broke their all beef tacos contain pretty much no beef, but various oatmeal derivatives and filler and other products, including, of course, (this is America) high fructose corn syrup.

If you have a gluten sensitivity, steer clear of anything at Taco Bell labeled "beef" or that includes "meat" of any kind.

However, I'm fairly sure other restaurants that claim "beef" hamburgers are actually using recycled rubber products.

Why do I say that? the bounce back effect when you bite into one and the experiment one couple did with a MacDonalds hamburger they left sitting for months with no apparent change in its appearance. It did not grow mold or even attract bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog in the Road

 I went to get groceries yesterday morning fairly early. I was expecting visitors, brief ones, pop in and out, so I wanted to get done with ...