Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stayton trailer park Teens are Oregonians Pets of the Week


Click the post title to see the pair of sisters, from the Stayton trailer park, now being fostered in Portland. They were fixed through Poppa Inc. funds. How cool is that? They're now famous!

I did not get a good photo of the pair, that day when I picked them up, just the one above. The sister is hiding behind the Siamese, Bunny. Keni arranged a fosterer and I took them directly to her from their spays, after picking them up that morning at the Stayton trailer park, but had to seriously clean their ears in her bathroom and treat them for earmites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...