Sunday, January 30, 2011

Opting out of the Crabtree Cats

I am not going to do further trapping at the Crabtree locale. That's becasue the woman won't return calls and then when I finally got ahold of her, was snippy and rude.

She is the one who called and wanted help.

I wish I could get the rest fixed, and when I go pick up my stuff in the morning, wiil try to catch the one female left, but if I can't I see no reason to sit around there trying when she is not wanting involved, other than to ask me to do it, and then be rude to me.

I do not understand people.

Off and on, since I moved here, at night, usually still air nights, there is a horrible stench to the air. Horrible. It is so bad tonight the smell burns my nose, eyes. What is it? I don't know. I don't know if it's a nearby meth lab or emissions from the many industrial plants on the street a block away. All I know is it stinks and burns my nose and is awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog in the Road

 I went to get groceries yesterday morning fairly early. I was expecting visitors, brief ones, pop in and out, so I wanted to get done with ...