Saturday, January 22, 2011

Did Comcast Force out Olberman?

Comcast just bought NBC. Is Olberman too outspoken and funny for Comcast? Just seems coincidental, Olbermans sudden departure and Comcasts recent purchase of NBC.

Killing freedom of speech has become a way of life with the big corporate media. Olberman was funny and outrageous and will be seriously missed. I have only seen him on air once and that one time, he was funny, cracked me up with his pointed jabs.

I hope the reasons come out. If you don't like what a company does, like NBC, or comcast if they are reponsible, you don't watch them or use them.

Companies count on us being sheep, you know, so they can do what they want without anybody saying a word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog in the Road

 I went to get groceries yesterday morning fairly early. I was expecting visitors, brief ones, pop in and out, so I wanted to get done with ...