Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jump!



The audio swap from youtube should be up and going soon on this. I love youtube. Thank you Youtube creators whomever you are. I also love Bill Gates and Microsoft for putting a very simple to use movie maker on standard Windows. I also love the creators of the basic digital still camera with flash cards that can also take video clips. I love you all. How else would I entertain myself on a slow Sunday? Except rounding up cats to be fixed, which is what I'm supposed to be doing right now, and finding homes for the way too many cats here right now, too.

I might have someone in Philomath who has adopted from me before interested in adopting another and am crossing my fingers. She's a super nice lady. Her son also adopted a cat from me a couple years back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dashing

 Got a message this morning.  Was I even really awake yet?   The weather has been really winterish, with winds, pouring rain, cold, even thu...