Friday, September 03, 2010

Calls and E-mails

The only e-mails and calls I've received lately, about cats, have been people wanting me to take a bunch of cats. One from Sweet Home, two from Albany and one from Lebanon. I can't do that, of course. To take all the cats involved in just these situations, probably would have been close to 60 more cats. I try to encourage the caller to get involved, offer help getting the cats fixed immediately, but in none of these situations have the people contacting me actually wanted to do anything to help the cats themselves.

I wish I could help all these cats into safe places because the alternative for them is dire. But I can't.

I don't have money.

And I'm not superwoman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dashing

 Got a message this morning.  Was I even really awake yet?   The weather has been really winterish, with winds, pouring rain, cold, even thu...