Sunday, June 20, 2010

Regent Asset Management Solutions---Another Collection Agency Harasses Me.

I'm fed up with asshole collection companies, who get the wrong information from some other party, then harass me with their robo calls. Like the one this morning, blasting me back awake at about 7:30 a.m. I rose from bed. I'd gone back to bed, after waking up on the couch at 4:00 a.m. I stared at the clock in disbelief. Who would be calling me so very early on a Sunday morning. It kept ringing. Must be important or an emergency, I thought.

When I answered it was a robo message from Regent Asset Management Solutions, but they didn't answer. The familiar hang up clicking began. Disgusted, I dialed the number back. Phone tree! I pushed the number to get a "representative", listened to their stupid repeated messages, finally gave up. Tried again. Then again. Then I looked up the number that had dialed me online, then found their website. I tried to contact them off their website, no luck, e-mail bounced back. I tried calling the different number on their website. No answer.

So I began the complaint process by filing a complaint first with the Colorado Better Business Bureau and the Denver Chamber of Commerce. Next up, the FCC and then the ORegon Department of Justice. It won't end there. I'm tracking my time, too, in resolving the latest asshole collection agency harassment. I will bill them for my time. My time is highly valuable.

In Colorado, it's illegal for a collection agency to call before 8:00 a.m.

I'm also sending the company a registered letter which will include a bill for my time and costs. I will tell them if they do not pay their account will be considered past due and the debt sold to a rival collection agency. Actually I hope to sue them in civil court for my time and angst. I don't owe anybody any money. They have no right to harass me like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...