Sunday, June 13, 2010

Car

UPDATE: Car started perfectly this morning. Yay!

Car is acting up. Would barely start tonight. But it finally did. It would turn over then run, rough and jagged, coughing and huffing, then it would die. It made some cut short sucking noises too, as it tried to run.

Once I got it going, it was ok, but once back, it was really way too hot in the engine compartment. I don't know what to think. I'm nervous. I need that car. My life depends on that car. It's miles to where I buy cat litter and farther still to where I`get my groceries and cat food.

I don't know how I would live without the car. Not here. Impossible.

I also need it for work. It has to keep running, is what it has to do. Period.

You hear that, car of mine? Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog in the Road

 I went to get groceries yesterday morning fairly early. I was expecting visitors, brief ones, pop in and out, so I wanted to get done with ...