Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bells, Boxes. Wind Chimes and Cat Figures

I love little treasures. I like interesting small boxes, made of wood, metal or even paper. They speak of hidden secret treasures within. I can't resist them.

I like bells. I like their sound. I like their symbolism. I like their look. Lately, I've taken to collecting a few. I get them at thrift stores, usually around Christmas. Brass colored most generally.

I like interesting quirky cat figures and I have a few, not many. I like wind chimes too. I like their sound. I like ones decorated creatively and with good sound in the wind.

These are my trinkets, my treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...