Friday, April 16, 2010

My Cage

I've been trying to retrieve my cage from the location where the three homeless camp cats went. But the folks don't answer the phone, neither party (one out front, one out back) nor respond to e-mails.

I don't know what to do.

The relocation did not go well. The cats have not been seen since. They did not put out extra food after releasing them, as I had asked. I told them they would not come during the daylight times they feed, at first. My instructions were ignored. Just breaks my heart and makes me want to cry. But I want my cage back. Getting ahold of them to do it has been an issue.

I got 20 cats fixed for them. Three the first time, about two years ago, then 17 this time around. Plus, I paid out of pocket $50 for antibiotics for the guy out back's cat. He said he would pay me back, but that didn't happen. In all, they got about $1000 worth of cat fixes and about $250 worth of labor, bait, driving gas, Advantage, worming, etc. for nothing. I also gave the front and back people each an 18 pound bag of dry food.

I think they could arrange to get my cage back. I think that is not too much to ask.

I am so lonely these days. So hungry for some good conversation, some laughs, a hike. Sometimes I want to explode from the lonliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...