Monday, March 08, 2010

Five Cats To be Fixed Tomorrow

Four are from a new colony, not that far from the homeless camp colony. They're really good looking cats. I had to trap them, however.

While my car was open, as I set a trap, a white feral got into my car, then panicked when I came up to the open back. He was on my dash, then tried to break through a front window. It was kind of funny. I guess I should have netted him. Instead I just walked to the front of the car and peered at him through my windshield, which prompted him to bolt out the back.

The fifth cat will be Ancient Momma, from the Sprite Oldies colony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...