Monday, March 15, 2010

Caught Three More at Seavy Repeat Colony

I've now caught 13 at this colony. I know of at least four more in need of catch and fix. That would be Samantha the Siamese, Sunburst the torti, a brown tabby tux and a black tux.

Tonight, two were had with the drop trap. Those two: Patches, the muted calico, and Puff, the Snowshoe Siamese mix, a male I think.

I caught a third with a traditional trap, a gray mackeral tabby tux. Male, I think with him, too.

Three more down, at least four to go.

In other news, Toby is going downhill fast. I discovered three days ago that he was being bullied severely by Honey, of all cats, and I moved him to the bathroom. Here I discovered he is wobbley on his back legs, that do not seem to work. He has quit eating, tries to vomit, gags when I try to force feed him, and I don't know what is wrong with him. He may have a congenital defect that is going to take his life, or, he could have been injured by one of the other cats. I just don't know. He is going to the vet. I fear he has a congenital defect. I have caught him licking a cinder block, which might mean some deficiency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...