Friday, February 19, 2010

One Tame Girl; Two Wild Boys

I was jolted awake way too early this morning, by the phone no less. It was 7:10 a.m. An old woman was calling. She was given my number by someone I don't like, because she never donates, is always telling me what I should be doing, and hands out my number to any friend who wants cats fixed, regarding me as number one Linn County slave. I got over 75 cats fixed on the street where she lives. Like I say, all she could do was complain and demand, nothing more.

I did not get to the phone in time. I was going to blast whomever was on it, verbally, for the audicity, the rudeness, to call someone that early. I did not get to the phone in time, but I sure did call her back. To call that early in the morning to ask I do something for her, that is unbelievable.

I told her to call back at a decent hour. She didn't and I won't call her back and reward behavior like that.

So, once up and riled, I couldn't go back to sleep so I called the Wilsonville clinic to see if they could work in to be fixed the three unfixed young cats from the homeless camp. As always, they were glad to work them in, just to help me out. I drove up. They were done by 1:00 p.m., two boys, the wild ones, and last ones trapped, and the little tame girl.

I e-mailed the farmer who wanted barn cats this a.m., saying I had them, and that I'd like to take a look at where they'd be, to make sure it's ok. No response yet. I want those four gone immediately. The little girl is way too tame to be a barn cat. Not sure what I"ll do with her.

I am so worn out all I want to do right now is sleep and that is exactly what I will do. I'm exhausted and unfit for human contact I'm so exhausted and sore and worn thin. Best not to answer e-mails or the phone when in such a state, so a signing out for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dashing

 Got a message this morning.  Was I even really awake yet?   The weather has been really winterish, with winds, pouring rain, cold, even thu...