Monday, January 18, 2010

Two Birds, One Day

The frig is coming tomorrow. The problem male, aggravating Sam into pee marking, is being neutered today!

I thought the big boy would be at least partially tame. But he isn't. And he is mad as hell, too. Maybe a good nights sleep, some water and food will help, as well as some catnip. Sam seems to know he's caught and now neutered. The usual drill. I think Sam wonders what took me so long this time, to notice he was getting harrassed and bent out of shape due to bullying.

I told Sam, "Sorry, buddy. My head was buried deep in the sand this time around. Sorry."

Toby is coming home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...