Sunday, November 01, 2009

Totally Exhausted!

I'm zonkered! There's something seriously seriously wrong with Lucy now. She left here a happy contented mother cat. She has returned pretty much a screaming ballistic monster. She occupies my bathroom and I don't know what in the world I will do with her.

I can't say what happened after she left here because I don't know. I don't know what to do with her now.

I've gotten hate e-mails after writing a joke Halloween letter to the paper, Halloween theme, about living in a development. It was a response to a dispute between a housing association and a home owner who couldn't put out her statues or was getting complaints and violation letters about the statues from the housing association. It was ironic also because the statues were representative of every religion. It's not like anybody's believes weren't included in the woman's entourage of statues.

Apparently, some didn't understand that Halloween was approaching and it was a spoof letter I wrote. That in itself is hysterical.

I stand by my observations of housing developments and the crush of personal expression and freedom enforced in many by overly zealous housing association boards who dictate rules about how people can decorate or use their own property.

Trailer parks with a higher price tag!

It's pathetic to me how people cave in and give up freedom or take away the freedom of others and find ways to justify it that make these actions seem fuzzy and a.o.k..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...