Friday, November 06, 2009

Lucy and her Kittens

I want to come up with better names for Lucy and her kittens. The temporary fosterer gave them the names Lucy, Sunshine, for the gray girl kitten, and Frankie for the black tux boy kitten. I need something much better for Lucy especially. Black cats are terribly hard to find homes for. I was thinking about "Jamaica" or "Maui" or "Marley" or????? Well, give me suggestions out there, something exotic, something worthy of a sleek beautiful, slight, young and playful mom, who is also a fierce defender of her kittens and perhaps abnormally attached to her little boy kitten.

Likely dad of the little blue girl kitten? You guessed it. Tiny Tim, no less, now of Huntington Beach, CA. I guess I could call her Tiny Tina.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Dashing

 Got a message this morning.  Was I even really awake yet?   The weather has been really winterish, with winds, pouring rain, cold, even thu...