Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Honey Gets a Home

Honey went to a home tonight, with a very fashionable young woman, a student. I usually don't adopt to students but she assured me she would never leave her, once she graduates. Of course, I know, people say anything. I hope she is as nice to Honey as she seemed when here.

She said she'd fallen in love with Honey's picture, when she saw it.

I guess I'm jaded lately on people. Good luck, Honey.

I have no choice in attempting adoptions because I have too many here. I'll become a collector if I don't try adoptions, but it's about the most stressful thing in the world for me, due to the nature of people and the fact I'm handing over living beings. It kills me, actually. Seen too much I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...